The North Carolina State Board of Elections is the state agency charged with the administration of the elections process and campaign finance disclosure and compliance.
To submit a voter registration form:
- You must mail or deliver the application in person with an original signature if you are registering to vote for the first time in your county of residence or if you are changing your party affiliation.
- If you are changing your name or address within your current county of registration, you may also fax or email a scanned image of your signed application.
- You may give your signed application to another person to deliver on your behalf.
For more information on voter registration and voting requirements, call 866-522-4723 or email email@example.com.
Want to vote absentee? Don't live on campus? Find your ballot and polling station here:
- Find your state absentee ballot
- Find your polling place
- NC Board of Elections Voter Search
- Mecklenburg County Board of Elections